Wulan Octavianie Widiarto
Mass Communication - Prof. Dr. Moestopo Beragama
University: Prof. Dr. Moestopo Beragama
High School: Abraham Lincoln High School
High School: Triguna High School
Corporate Training Division
Daya Dimensi Indonesia
Goethe Instutitute, Germany
Leasing and Tenant Liaison OfficerDili Development Company Lda, Timor-Leste - Building Management - Dili, Timor-Leste
· Handle queries from potential tenants
· Identify and sort list - suitable tenants and retail concept for the center
· Initiate discussion with potential tenants, negotiate the lease and finalize rental as wee as other applicable terms and conditions
· In coordination with Operations Department, to ensure all vacant units are clean and presentable prior to viewing by potential tenants
· Plan and arrange daily leasing activities
· Identify vacant units and provide weekly update to Leasing Manager, Management and JV Coordinator
· Keep Updated standard rental rate (price list)
· Keep updated building layout
· Ensure tenant's database is updated in the server
· Establish and maintain good relationship with existing tenants and potential tenants
· Resolve tenant's concerns and issues as soon as possible (coordinate with relevant departments whenever necessary)
· Be the first point of contact for tenants who require assistance, service or for any complaints
· Internal coordination between various departments in relation to tenant's concern and issue
· Coordinates and follow up with Operation Department, Construction Department, and/or Maintenance Department in relation to fit-out works, repair and maintenance works, unit handover and repossession as well as various operational matters.
· Coordinate and follow up with Accounts Department and Leasing Admin in relation to tenants' rental related matters (invoice, rental outstanding, security deposit, rental withholding tax certificate etc)
· Coordinate with JV Coordinator to obtain approval from JV partners on leasing-related matters in CBD buildings (CBD 2, CBD 3 and CBD 4)
· Coordinate and follow up with Marketing department in relation to new retail tenant opening
· Coordinate with Marketing department in relation to casual lease in the center as well as signage lease
· Coordinate and follow up with Business Operations Department in relation to lease documents review
· Handle all pre-tenancy and post – tenancy paperwork which include preparing Lease Offer, Lease agreement
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive OfficerPT. Repal Internasional Indonesia - Manufactuting - Denpasar, Bali
· Serve as a collaborative thought partner to the CEO and ExecutiveTeam
· Prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
· Build relationships with stake holders, including staff, board members & external partners
· Achieve high performance goals and meet deadline in a fast-paced environment.
· Maintain multiple outlook calendars and recurring meetings for CEO and Executive Team. Prioritizing appropriately and using good judgement in offering solutions for complex scheduling and meeting planning as needed.
· Proactively manage and communications ( emails, phone calls ), screening telephone, inquiries, communicating messages, redirecting calls, and appropriately responding to urgent inquiries from company leadership and stakeholders.
· Provide meeting and event coordination, on and off site, including reservation and attendee communication, setting up audio and video conferencing, as well as catering and preparation of meeting and program materials.
· Handle highly confidential information and documentation appropriately and effectively
· Generate and compose confidential routine and non- routine documents. Proof read documents and materials and correct necessary
· Be a team player and support colleagues as needed
· Work with CEO and Executive Teamtoagreeschedules, work flow and priorities
· Deliver to agreed timelines
· Ability to collaborate with Financial management associates, schedulers, and other internal resources to provide operational support
· Support the Board as per request basis
· Act on behalf of HR Manager on recruitment and scheduling interviews with headhunters for Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines.
· Review existing employment agreement due to downsizing and update employee contract agreement
· Handling employee benefit in Pasuruan factory, Bali office, Thailand and Philippines
· Handling working visa for New Board team member and commissioning visit
· Works closely with CEO for all matters that is related to human resource
Personal Assistant to Director of InvestmentPT. Manulife Asset Management Indonesia - Financial Services - Jakarta, Indonesia
· Scheduling and maintaining calendar of appointments, meetings, and duty travels.
· Making necessary arrangements Director of Investment and Investment Team trips both domestic as well asoverseas.
· Preparing internal and external correspondences and memoranda.
· Compiling & providing Director of Investment with the meeting materials / presentations for Monthly Management Meeting and Investment Internal Meetings.
· Managing visits from regional offices and of course arranging the meeting schedules.
· Screening incoming mails, telephones, faxes sent to the attention of Director of Investment.
· Managing Investment area.
· Managing admin & general affairs related to Director of Investment (claims, reimbursements, etc).
· Other secretarial duties needed from time to time from Director of Investment & Investment Team
Executive Secretary to General Manager of Business AdministrationsPT. Siemens Indonesia - Energy - Jakarta, Indonesia
· Screening telephone calls, enquiries and request and handling them when appropriate.
· Meeting and greetings visitor at all levels of seniority, organizing.
· Maintaining diaries and making appointments.
· Scheduling GM of BA internal and external meetings and appointments
· Tacking dictation and minutes.
· Carrying out background research and presenting findings; producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
· Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the superior is well-prepared for meetings.
· Liaising with clients, devising and maintaining officesystems, including data management, filling, etc.
· Arranging travel and accommodations, business trips.
· Taking care of GM of BA travel arrangements for both domesticand overseas trips
· To support other managers to the reasonable extend possible.
· Other secretarial duties needed from time to time by GM of Business Administrations.
I am writing to express my interest for new opportunities and challenges with my experience as an executive assistant.
Over the past thirteen years, my work has centered on supporting c-suite level executives, managing executive assistant function such as time management, administration, arranging, scheduling and overseeing office management.
The skill set gained from such a diverse background,combined with my zeal to proactively get the job done, has made me a very versatile employee. Areas of strength include excellent interpersonal and multitasking-skills, a productive self-starter, ability to organize and manage projects effectively, and a keen sense of diplomacy when dealing with clients and associates. I am well versed in Microsoft Office and M-files.
- Mirza Kautsariyanti Business Development at PT Bhinneka Life Indonesia
- Anam Awang Executive Director at Asia Pacific Wing Sdn. Bhd.
- zaharudi mohd taib BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at GIBRALTAR BSN LIFE BHD
- Agustina Divina Amor Lanuza Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer at Holloway Group (through AS White Global)
- Bayu Yudianal Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor at Concord Ventures Inc
- Riccardo Frederik Business Partner at Vision Agency - PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia
- Komathy Ramasundaram Senior HR Executive at Doka Formwork (M) Sdn bhd
- Mary Anne Catura Process Manager at Northern Trust Corporation
- Roberto Raynes Senior Administrator / Executive Secretary to the CEO at Al Yusr Industrial Contracting Company