· Responsible for preparing suppliers’ invoices, bills or statement of accounts for payment due for payment.
· Prepares vouchers and checks for payment to local suppliers and for petty cash replenishment.
· File and process BIR forms for tax purposes.
· Process and monitor funding of check payments.
· Checks that all released checks are covered with complete supporting documents e.g. original invoice and official receipts.
· Graduate of Commerce, Accountancy, Financial Management or any business related courses.
· Attention to detail, good problem-solving and time management skills.