A. Revenue and Branch Audits:
1. Performs the daily preliminary audits of daily branch transactions based on the emailed Daily Collection Reports (DCRs) and against the relevant System Reports.
2. Perform the post Audit of the Daily Cashiers Reports (DCRs) with the original supporting documents as transmitted by the branches.
3. Conducting a regular spot audit of the branches in accordance established auditing procedures.
4. Verifies the recording and accuracy of all daily cashier cash transfers and department deposits.
5. Check the daily cash report, balances, cash drawers, reconciles receipt, investigates any irregularities, and check the cash receipt are deposit in the designated bank account.
6. Handling of Payment Verification requests
7. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
B. Administration of the Branch Cashiering (Interim)
1. Coordinating the required Cashier Training program for Newly Hired.
2. Attending to Cashier's concerns and inquiries.
3. Monthly Scheduling of Cashiers
4. Check of the Cashier DTR for payroll processing
5. Collate the Cashier attendance sheet for filing and prepare activity report summary for the submission at the end of the month.
6. Evaluates daily performance of cashiers and delivers documented coaching observation.
7. Ensure adequate cashiers ‘coverage during peak times, lunch breaks, shift changes and other busy times as necessary.
8. Ensure the continuous operations of all branches. by proper delegation of cashier on duty and make necessary schedule arrangements in case of cashier/s on leave
9. Monthly Consolidation of the Gaming Inventory and submission of the Replenishment report approval.
1. Must be meticulous and analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices. We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as expertise in risk management and compliance.
2. Knowledge in Accounting practices and standards
3. Knowledge in Auditing practices and standards
4. Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
5. Knowledge in financial and taxation legislations
6. Proven experience as an auditor and In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
7. Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or BSc/BA in
8. Certified Public Accountant (Preferred); CMA or CIA
9. At least 3 years of experience in a Supervisory Level gained from the Insurance or services Industry are pluses. Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification .