Customer Service Representative
TALENT OUTSOURCING CHANNEL SOLUTIONS Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Job Description & Responsibility
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Perks and Benefits once get you get hired
- Paid training
- Daily Meal and Transportation Allowance
- Free Smart Phone and Post Paid Plan (conditions apply)
- Incentive payments for night shift work
- Maternity, Paternity, and Solo Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Earn up to P29K in TOTAL COMPENSATION
- Health insurance for you, your partner, and dependents (including parents up to 75 years)
- Completed at least 1 year in College or with at least 1 year BPO/ Customer Care Experience
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Must have Excellent English communication skills
- Computer literate
- willing to work on site and in shifting schedules
- must be fully vaccinated