1. Responsible for preparing realistic, adaptable and accurate initial budget estimates and cash floor projections.
2. Conduct quantity take-off and estimate on the various stages of the project in coordination with the Cost Engineer and Quantity Surveyors (MEPF) works including but not limited to the following:
3. Gives advice, coordinates with and assists the PM/CM in establishing and maintaining bid documentation and tendering procedures through the preparation of bid packages and standard bid documents.
4. Represents bid conferences and project meetings, analyse tender submissions, prepares bid evaluation reports and recommends tender awards for bid negotiations.
5. Establish financial analysis and projections, and cost monitoring as per construction agreements and maintains such to incorporate in the PM/CM project report on a monthly regular reporting to the Owner.
6. Prepares and evaluates monthly progress billing statements submitted by the contractors/suppliers at regular intervals for the duration of the project; evaluates and transacts variation/change order claims, maintains an updated list of all bonds and insurances reflecting validity and expiration dates of contracts; assists the PM/CM in the evaluation of time extension claims by the contractor/supplier; and prepares a report on contractors/suppliers final account close-out.
7. Prepares, calculates and controls the budget for man-hours, equipment and materials. Proposes corrective action solutions in case of expected budgetary lapses to avoid delay of the project.
8. Prepares and maintains a systematic directory of suppliers/contractors' and subcontractors' contact persons, telephone numbers, facsimiles, e-mail addresses, and mobile or calling cards for technical and cost references.
9. Prepares, calculates and controls the budget for man-hours, equipment and materials. Proposes corrective action solutions in case of expected budgetary lapses to avoid delay of the project.
10. Prepares and maintains a systematic directory of suppliers/contractors and subcontractors' contact persons, telephone numbers, facsimiles, e-mail addresses, and mobile or calling cards for technical and cost references.
11. Liaises, consults and communicates with Engineers, Architects, Owners, Contractors and Subcontractors on any changes and/or adjustments to cost estimates through maintaining a directory of Project Consultants, Designers and Owners contacts and representatives.
12. Recommend a corrective solution in case of conflict between planned and actual application.
Send your applications to:
HR Department, RIDER LEVETT BUCKNALL PHILIPPINES, INC.
(Formerly Rider Hunt Liacor, Inc.)
9th Floor, Unit 2-901, OITC2, Oakridge Business Park
880 A.S. Fortuna St., Brgy. Banilad, Mandaue City,
Cebu, Philippines 6014
Contact Nos.: (032) 268 – 0072 / 0917-583-9385 – Choche/Faith
Email Address: email@example.com