1. Responsible for DevOp platform software development and platform application integration
2. Responsible for collaborating with the R&D team and supporting the R&D efficiency of team. Completing product development with high quality
3. Build CICD system, implement and improve CI/CD pipeline capabilities and build infrastructure facilities 4. complete other related R&D work as assigned by the company
5. Responsible for solving various technical issues related to DevOp of the project
6. Participate in DevOp platform related training
1. Preferred if familiar with Window.Linux and other operating systems installation and configuration, LinuxShell and various Linux tools, familiar with Oracle.myql and other database installation. Configuration and use, with a certain degree of computer hardware and have relevant network knowledge
2. Familiar with networking. Virtualization. Docker containers. Storage. Highly available architecture. Databases.
3. Must have a good grasp of CI/CD related processes and techniques. Practical implementation experience
4. Familiar with one or more scripting languages such as shell. python. go, etc.
5. Good documentation skills. Ability to learn, execute, Self-driven, good communication and coordination skills, good verbal skills, strong teamwork spirit and strong stress tolerance
6. Preferred if familiarity and practical experience with automated testing and performance testing tools
7. Preferred if experience in R&D and management of Opentack or K8S system, a basic cloud platform