About the Company:
Renorumah was established in 2019 by MSS Design & Build Sdn Bhd. Our vision is to be the world’s preeminent home improvement service provider. We are passionate to help homeowners to realize their dream home. Renorumah offers more than 50 services including home improvement, home renovation and home design.
We are located at Cheras, KL. Our team is dedicated to serve all clients with the highest standard of service. Our team are passionate in developing their career and improve their life with Renorumah. We always acknowledge staff achievement and support their career development.
Who are we looking for?
Renorumah are looking for a team member who can handle stress well, good communication skill, and work well with datelines.
· To meet with client to discuss design ideas
· To take accurate as-built measurement for developing floor plans and elevations.
· To develop design concept from scratch.
· To create design concepts and digital presentations with finishing selections, furnishings, and fixtures.
· To amend design concepts and take detailed notes to address client requests.
· To generate 2D outline drawings using AutoCad software and 3D drawings using any suitable software.
· To generate 5D drawings using Ai House and any other software’s (if any)
· To get client’s approval (signature) on all output presented.
· To provide follow-up support with client.
· To develop and maintain productive and effective relationship with client.
· To research and decide on materials and products sourcing.
· To work closely with designer and all internal teams in successfully deliver the service
· To prepare construction drawings and details drawings (if any).
· To provide amendments of drawings, schematic drawing and material selection.
· To complete job reports and documentation according to the Company’s format.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Minimum 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
· Communication and presentation skills
· Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)