1. Prefer who has Degree or equivalent in accounting field.
2. Prefer who has one (1) / two (2) years of accounting experience (Fresh Graduate with strong Accounting background is welcome to apply).
3. Willing to learn and fast learner.
4. Able to work under pressure within time constrain
5. Able to do ad hoc works at all time.
6. Able to work in a team as group.
7. Able to liaise with third parties (i.e: clients, contractors, suppliers, Site Office Staff, debtors & etc).
Account Executive’s Scope of Works
1. To prepare full sets of Account until Audit closing
2. To prepare staff Salary, EPF, SOCSO, EIS & Payslip
3. To prepare Invoice, Payment Voucher, Statement of Account (SOA) and others account related matters.
4. To liaise with banks, auditor and any other relevant authorities (i.e: KWSP, LHDN, Custom and etc).
5. To process monthly bills, monthly claims, and daily accounting activities.
6. To prepare all relevant reconciliations, journal entries, posting, accrual, SST submission and etc
7. To perform any other duties as and when assign by The Management.
8. To liaise with site office staff (Ship Management Team) on the Account matters (i.e: to check and pay staff salary, ship crew salary, EPF, SOCSO, EIS, claims, allowances & etc)
Starting: Preference for those who are willing to start Immediately (Mid Jul 2022) or max one month notice.
Kindly drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.