1. Supervise project execution and monitor workers activity
2. Attend project meeting and report on project status
3. Prepare and update project progress to Engineer.
4. Coordinate with worker for task and work procedure
5. Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
6. To coordinate with client for any work arrangement and update to sub-contractor/worker
7. Manage, control and monitor all project material and quantity
- Certificate or Diploma in Electrical/ Mechatronic/ Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Familiarity with semi-conductor/ construction industry.
- Able to extend working hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 - RM2,500.00 per month