• Responsible for the day-to-day execution/implementation of all digital and offline marketing campaigns, dealer marketing and activities.
• To implement and execution of driving events, and dealer activities and collaboration for company.
• Extensively strategies, plan, conceptual and execute all events coordination, with the internal team and external parties which includes business partners and suppliers.
• Establish the relevant communication needs and channels in promoting the events, internally and externally.
• Monitoring and reporting of campaign execution and effectiveness.
• Propose, evaluate and manage all vendors related to events’ execution.
• Provide and support the department on monthly reports and research-based activities.
• Execute any other tasks as instructed by the Management.
• Generate event reports that provide further insights into the team performance that can be used for evaluation and analytical purposes.
• Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones simultaneously.
• Perform all other tasks and projects to fulfil the vision, mission, and objectives of the company when assigned.
• At Least Diploma holder in Advertising, Marketing, Event Management, Corporate Communications OR an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Minimum at least 2 years experiences & above.
• Good command in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Good written and presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate efficiently to all levels of management and people.
• Good follow up and organization ability.
• Pro-active and outspoken personality.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to travel oversea for set up event purpose.
Salary: RM3,900 – RM4,500 (Based on experience)