The Android Application Engineer will primarily be involved in developing new features or enhancing existing features of Samsung Pay US and Samsung Pay Global application
You will be playing key role on App development working with UX and product requirements team, implementing the user journey; with various UI flows manufactured using challenging views that takes product to a next level.
Having good understanding of GOF design patterns and guidelines and working with various challenges of UI framework in a multi-threaded application along with integration with various software modules, would be an integral part of the job duties.
• Design & develop comprehensive & rich user experience, app architecture, and new app features
• Understanding product goals and requirements.
• Collaborate with design teams to deliver engaging user interfaces.
• Work in multithreaded system interacting with various data sources and consumers through REST APIs and other means.
• Work in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
• Produce high quality code on aggressive deadlines.
• Experience in developing high-performance, highly scalable and rich UI and architecture for mobile applications
• In depth knowledge on Android Operating system UI components and Android application components
• String familiarity with Android SDK and Android Studio.
• Experience working with advanced UI concepts in fragments and animations
• Understand mobile performance, latency, and security issues. Comfortable with Android performance (memory, speed, networking) and experience using performance analysis tools.
• Experience creating efficient Unit Tests for Android Applications
• BS, Computer Science and Expertise in fundamentals of computer science – Operating System, data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded programming, and networking concepts.
• Strengths with REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs, Expertise in Java programming
• Self-starter - with ability to independently acquire the knowledge required to succeed in their job.
Preferred Experience Requirements:
Experience in other mobile platform such as iOS and Windows Phone
Experience in automated testing for mobile apps
Experience in Web Application Development