MARINA SALES, INC Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Establish good working relationships with key accounts, co-employees and other clients.
- Monitor sales data, analyze information and prepare reports to identify areas for improvement to be able to implement strategies in maximizing sales and product visibility.
- Manage advertising, merchandising and promoting products and services.
- Conduct regular store visits.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and updated database of all existing and potential accounts to assist identification of needs. Use this information for planning and implementation of programs.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with the top management/decision-makers of assigned accounts
- Prepare, propose and implement business-building plans for each key account/ outlet.
- Ensure distribution and visibility of handled brands.
- Negotiate credit terms, handle bad orders, and payments.
- Coordinate with the Credit & Collection Department on accounts, collections & aging of receivable