JB Music and Sports Inc Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Prepares month-end journal entries (depreciation, amortization, prepayments, cash reconciling entries, cash advance liquidation, bank charges, interest income/expenses, accruals, loans, and income tax-related entries)
- Prepares taxes, salaries, representation, miscellaneous, permits & licenses, petty cash replenishment, professional fees, and consultancy fees.
- Prepares journal entries for revenue recognition.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation reports.
- Prepares monthly financial statements and variance analysis.
- Prepares monthly actual cash flow report.
- Prepares board FS materials.
- Prepares income tax computation.
- Prepares BIR returns and corresponding schedules.
- Prepares schedules required by external auditors during interim and annual FS audit.
- Prepares reportorial requirements for SEC (GIS, GFFS, AFS).
- Prepares schedules and assists Tax Accounting during BIR audit.
- Prepares projected/budget operating expenses.
- Render discretion and judgment in managing subordinates.
- Perform work directly related to management policies.
- Support annual audit requirements and to payable resposibility.
- Oversee and monitoring and follow up of outanding receivables.
- Sales Reporting.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in accounting, audit or finance.
- Experience in account receivables and payable invoicing, billing and collection.
- English needs to be used as a working language, good written English must have.
- Teamwork spirit, practical work hard, self motivated and can work under high pressure.
- Adept in word and excel.