LABOO LANDSCAPES SDN BHD Posted: 6 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
JOB DESCRIPTION ‘ADMIN CLERK’
- Communicate with managers to coordinate schedules.
- Prepare essential documentation, including memos, reports and other forms of communication.
- Act as the organizational receptionist and receive calls and guests.
- Answer and respond to organization emails and phone calls and forward communications to appropriate parties as necessary.
- Maintains and organizes meeting schedules.
- Regularly check and maintain record of necessary office supplies.
- Communicate regularly with staff to help procure needed items.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookeeping task and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meeting and dictation.
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
JOB REQUIREMENT ‘ADMIN CLERK’
- Associate’s degree in office administration may be preferred.
- 0-1 years of experience for entry-level positions.
- Faniliarity with productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of email systems, including Microsoft Outlook and Gmail.
- Working knowledge of or ability to leran to use office equipment, including printers and phone systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and seek help or assistance as needed.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Distinctly dependable and trustworthy, with a strong and proven work ethic.