Develop project plan, scope, estimates and manage the implementation of IT projects ensuring on-time and within budget delivery while meeting business requirements and ensuring compliance with solution architecture.
Min. 5 years in Financial Services application development and/or experienced in one or more of the following: · Payments (i.e., e-wallets, QR, payment aggregation, utility payments, etc.) · Fund transfers (i.e., local and overseas not limited to local ACH operators like Bancnet-InstaPay or PCHC-Pesonet) · e-Commerce · Security and authentication · Digital-customer onboarding (including e-KYC) · Software-development cycle, particularly in mobile and web · OPTIONAL: Product Management (i.e. experienced acting as a product owner is a plus) Min. 2 years in handling complex banking application projects.
● Experience with digital payment integration and/or processing of billing & remittance
● Strong familiarity with different project management frameworks, preferably certified (e.g. Scrum, PMP, Kanban)
● Demonstrated experience in managing minimally 2 large projects (over 1 year, more than 30 people)
● Experience in cloud environment (AWS, Azure) and MS Dynamics365
● Good practical knowledge of developing WBS, risk / issue / dependency management
● Excellent written/ verbal communication skills * Strong customer communications