AMV BUSINESS CENTER is urgently in need of Accounting Assistant
Performs general accounting duties such as:
o Posting revenues, expenses and other monthly transactions.
o Reconciling general ledger accounts, preparing adjusting and closing entries; and account schedules
o Preparing BIR returns e.g. VAT, withholding taxes and corresponding Alphalists and BIR form 2307 or 2306
o Participates in preparing financial statements
o Assists in government, statutory audits and inquiries
o Assists in providing efficient and effective office management which includes management of filing, storage and security of company and client documents, safeguarding and monitoring of fixed assets and office cleanliness.
o Performs other related ad-hoc duties.
(Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent;
with 1 year work experience; MS Office & GSuite Pro)
Benefits and Others:
• 8am-5pm/9am-6pm Mon – Fri, Fixed Day-off: Saturday & Sunday
• Mobile Phone & Monthly Post Paid Communication Allowance
• Transportation Allowance during OT; Uniform Provision
• Birthday Treat; Sickness Assistance
• Company Bonding and Outing; Friendly Working Environment
• Annual Performance Review
• Salary is commensurate to the qualifications of the candidate