• Responsible for providing the first line of telephone, chat, e-mail, self-service/web portal help desk support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications and infrastructure for users.
• Answers simple to complex questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization and usage of assigned products.
• Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures.
• Escalates complex problems to higher level within organization.
• Completed 1st year in college or graduate of any field.
• Minimum 36 months Service Desk Experience.
• Working knowledge on Software and Application issues.
• Experience on Ticket Analysis and understanding issue trends.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC Taguig.
We are looking for qualified candidates to join our team. If you are interested, please email your resume to Sign Up to Apply
Please note that this opportunity is only available for applicants who are Filipino or who live in the Philippines.