Spark Hunts Resources Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Attend breakdowns, identify faults and problem solve, with minimal downtime to production.
- Work in a rotational shiftwork environment.
- Carry out the diagnosis of faults, maintenance, and repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner and return equipment to operational service.
- Estimate the length of time required to complete a job and the likely consequences of failure to complete work within required timescales.
- Identify and escalate any activity that has potential to cause harm or damage.
- Report breakdown root causes, equipment faults, and concerns to direct report.
- Ensure company targets are met in respect of the quality of parts produced.
- Identify spare requirements and log usage.
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required and provide feedback to develop the system.
- Assist with the moving, installation, and repositioning of machines and equipment.
- Work with the 5S to maintain the workplace to a high standard.
- At least SPM or Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronic
- At least 2 years working as maintenance technician or any equivalent, PW4, A0 abd A1 certificate will be an advantage.
- Hands on troubleshooting experience as a maintenance technician
- Able to operate Forklift Truck and lifting equipment
- Working with vendors and contractors as needed
- Willing to work at Kapar, Klang