- Administer first aid treatment and provide medications for all employees. Assist all injured employees and bring them to the nearest hospital if needed. Maintain all employee’s medical records.
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit a “fit to work” certificate upon returning to work.
- Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates.
- Schedule and assist annual medical examinations of all employees.
- Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies.
1. Graduate of BS Nursing with valid License
2. At least 1 year experience in Semicon set up or a previous occupational health nurse
4. Amendable with shifting schedule
5. Can start ASAP
6. With excellent teamwork skills
FRESH GRADUATES WITH LICENSE ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY!