- Sorting and responding to emails and document requests on behalf of the Superior
- Prepare and follow up with various clients
- Taking dictation and writing them up subsequently
- Handle sensitive information appropriately and use good judgment in problem-solving
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through to completion
- Will be the first point of contact (emails and phone calls).
- Organize events, schedule appointments, and send reminders.
- Monitoring, compiling, and preparing files and reports
- Will perform other secretarial work and administrative support as needed
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business Management, Office Management, Secretarial Course, or any related field.
- Strong time-management skills and well–organized
- Be highly innovative, and creative and pay excellent attention to details
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Tech-savvy and resourceful
- Flexible team player; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Excellent level of both verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literate
· Can start ASAP
· FRESH GRADUATES ARE ALSO WELCOME TO APPLY