· To drive director & his family members for personal or business function and run errands when necessary.
· Perform simple maintenance task on vehicles, send vehicles for service & repair
· Ensure vehicles are always kept clean & tidy and in good driving condition.
· At least 3 years of working experience as personal driver.
· Possess valid driving license with clean driving record.
· To drive safely and abide all road and traffic rules while on duty
· To behave in a discreet and professional manner.
· Punctual, disciplined, flexible & well time management.
· Willing to work overtime, outstation and during weekends & public holiday as and when required subject to OT pay.
· Able to start work immediately.