(1) Bachelor’s degree+ in computer science or related fields.
(2) At least have 3+ year experiences in Java programming.
(3) Understand the spring framework and related components
(4) Understand mysql, oracle database and redis middleware
(5) Understand page development technologies such as jsp, freemarker, etc.
(6) Learn about git version management tools
(7) Good at learning and willing to accept new technical knowledge
(8) Have a certain ability to write documents, such as writing interface documents and front-end joint debugging
(9) Responsible, good at communication, cooperate with testing and development colleagues to complete the assigned tasks on time
(1) Experience in distributed systems.
(2) Experience in Jenkins and K8s.