Cantonese Risk Management Surveillance Analyst
Salary is P90,000-120,000
- Partner with the business and control partners such as Compliance and legal to establish the regulatory controls, governance framework and methodology is effectively in place to manage the risk of business
- Performs daily supervisory and trade-based surveillance reviews to ensure adherence to the Firm's policy and procedures.
- Monitor and identify internal breaches/control weaknesses and conduct investigations. Recommend corrective actions where needed.
- Prepare documentation to report and escalate to senior management any issues and exceptions highlighted.
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Excellent English communication skills
- Degree in Economics, Business, Law preferred
- ·Experience working as a translator or interpreter.
- Risk, Compliance, or Global Markets experience is a plus.
- Previous work experience in a similar control/risk function within a business is a plus.