Professional Reseller Specialist
Inmed Corporation Posted: 16 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, nursing or any related field
- With experience in Sales and Marketing
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills and Negotiation
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills,
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and organizes the most efficient and effective methods of promoting the products.
- Makes a regular coverage/contact with assigned customers through personal visits and telemarketing to build rapport, promote the use of the products and develop demand.
- Determine market factors and forces affecting the business and reports to superior.
- Handles customer inquiries, complaints and other needs with complete satisfaction.
- Conducts product sampling/demonstration as required.
- Updates customer on stock availability, new products, up-dated prices and promotional activities.
- Submits quotations as requested or for update.
- Conducts canvassing of items from competitors for management basis on benchmarking or price adjustment.
- Generates sales of assigned products to achieve sales objective.
- Conducts prospecting calls to identify potential customers
- Secures/generate orders from regular/new customer
- Maintains and handles properly all the properties issued by the company such as promotional materials, samples, accountable forms, etc.
- Undertakes surveys as requested and completes special assignments related to the job.
- Monthly visit to assigned client in Luzon
- Performs other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
For interested applicants you may email your resume at LMS@inmed.com.ph