- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree of HR Management, Industrial Psychology or any related course
- Experienced in Timekeeping and Attendance Monitoring, Benefits and Payroll processing, and Government Agency coordination
- Must have knowledge/knowledgeable to labor laws
- Must have organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Must have average Oral and Written Communication skills
- willing to start immediately once interviewed and accepted by the HR Manager
We are currently hiring for a position of HRAD Supervisor, preferably experienced in payroll and government dues.