Digital Marketing Executive
Concorde Technology Sdn Bhd Posted: 8 Month Work From Home
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
1. Research & Monitoring.
- Keen Google searcher & researcher that uses relevant digital tools to gather info & materials to understand the company’s target audiences and business challenges.
- Vigilant in monitoring social media trends & conversations to find opportunities to get the company involved in.
2. Managing company pages on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & TikTok for popular brands.
- Manage content creation, daily updates on the respective brand pages, daily interaction with page comments & general customer service through collaborating with various specialists in our company.
3. Content creation.
- Work closely with Marketing, content creators, designers to build content (text, visuals or videos) for communication with partners and consumers.
- Compile content ideas into a monthly content calendar & manage revisions based on the team’s feedback.
4. Ad operations.
- Set up ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube & etc.
- You will also be required to work with influencers and collaborate with online portals.
- Monitor campaigns and perform on-going optimisation to improve their performance.
5. Campaign management.
- Develop sticky and relevant campaign ideas (thematic or tactical) and implement them using campaigns on digital media.
6. Reporting & analysis.
- Develop on a weekly / monthly / campaign basis to evaluate results & identify opportunities for optimisation and improvement.
7. Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in media, advertising, mass communications or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working in related fields.
- Active social media user. Savvy with Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn & YouTube
- Tuned into popular culture locally & internationally eg. viral trends, current happenings, topical content and the entertainment scene in general (movies, music & celebrities)
- Ability to speak and write in English and/or BM fluently.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Word & Excel) and Google Docs.
- Great attention for details / meticulous.
- Good in handling multiple priorities, while maintaining a great attention to details.
- Flexible and agile in adapting to ever-changing requirements and various needs of clients.