The Corporate Account Manager is responsible in handling, maintaining and growing revenue goals for assigned accounts. These professionals regularly work with customers, listening to their needs and working with them to build customer relationship and develop new business. Analyze pain points and come up with ideas and solution beneficial for clients. Account Managers usually split their time between the office and visiting clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Business, Management, Economics, Commerce or any IT related course
- Preferably has 1-2 years’ experience in corporate sales or equivalent
- Required skills: excellent Interpersonal, communication and presentation, independent thinker and team player
- Go-getter attitude and can work under minimum supervision
- Ability to multitask, manage and organize client data
- Interested applicant must be willing to work in Makati City