At Sapient, our goal for our people is to be inspired, motivated and creative with their work. Our management approach is designed to help our employees strive for excellence while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Sapient continuously strives to improve working processes and environment for their employees’ positive morale.
• High School Graduates /SHS Graduates are Welcome to Apply
• Must be atleast 18 years old
• Candidate must be amenable to working in shifting schedules
• Conversational English communication skills is required
• With or without Bpo experience
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ENTERTAINED IN THE LINK PROVIDED.
If interested in the role, please accomplish the link:
• Prepare written reviews on Customer Credit Files relative to financial strengths and weaknesses of customers with opinions as to credit • worthiness.
• Gather information for Customer Credit Files through inquiries and investigations with trade suppliers, financial institutions, professional firms • or individuals.
• Establish and maintain a computerized Customer Credit Files.
• Spreading financial statements through the use of computerized financial software program and analyze reports produced by the system for • preparation of written reviews and credit analysis.
• Analyze Customer Credits and highlight problems or questions.
• Assist the Collection Department in the collection of delinquent accounts.
• Follow the Corporate rules of Compliance as set forth by the Corporate Compliance Department.
• Contact customers to collect past due invoices.
• Research and resolve customer disputes in a timely manner.
• Review and approve orders on hold and escalate for approval as needed.
• Review and process customer deductions.
• Work with various internal departments to gather supporting documentation to determine validity of deducted amounts.
• Submit request for credit memos as needed.
• Reconcile A/P statements to A/R aging to ensure all invoices are set up for timely payment.
• Prepare and send monthly A/R account statements to customers.
• Perform write off procedures for uncollectable balances and escalate for approval as needed.
• Perform net down procedures for related credits & debits and escalate for approval as needed.
• Recommend changes to customer credit limits as needed.
• Provide documentation for audits as needed.
• Maintain well documented customer files.
• Develop a comprehensive knowledge of products, systems, and policies.
• All other duties as assigned by Management.
*These are among all of your responsibilities and the rest will be experience in the training and production.
Earn up to 25k per month plus this benefits below:
Here are just a few of what you can get:
a. Health Maintenance / HMO
b. Scholarship Program
c. Child Care
d. Competitive Salary
e. Discounts on Pharmacies
f. Loyalty Incentives
g. Health and Wellness Programs
h. Shuttle Services
i. Retirement Fund
j. Free Meal and Coffee
i. Government mandated benefits
Hurry up and don't hesitate to apply! Our recruitment team will guide you throughout the process.