Spark Hunts Resources Posted: 18 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Job Descrptions :
- Assist in loading and offloading of goods.
- Maintaining a good relationship with customers.
- Ensure the lorry is clean / sanitize at all times.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition.
- Safely keep receipts for toll, petrol, parking, vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports.
- Responsible, physically fit with good working attitude.
- Must be PUNCTUAL in attendance and strictly maintain timing schedule.
- Basic, OT and allowance will be provided.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience being a lorry driver.
- Possess valid driving license with clean driving record.
- Good driving skills and clean traffic records
- Familiar and well verse with routes and traffic conditions in the Klang Valley
- Full-time position is available (6 days/week).