Forklift Driver / Lorry Driver
- Responsible for unloading & uploading the to containers or lorries
- Responsible for safe and timely delivery of goods to customers
- Maintain Delivery Schedules and keep within time frames
- Maintain good relationship with customer
- Finding the quickest & safest route to the destination
- Responsible for regular maintenance for Forklift
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management from time to time.
- At least SPM or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience
- Know how to operate forklift
- Must have GDL and drive 3 ton lorry
- Good attitude and team player
- Willing to work at Port Klang
- 5 Full time position available