We are composed of highly talented individuals with a strong passion to bring Network Manager into the forefront of the IT Service Management Industry. With more than half of the company being technical engineers, developers and programmers, we ensure that we utilize our skills in assisting our clients and delivering their requirements. We are an organization dedicated in improving our clients’ businesses through maximum utilization of Kaseya, and automation of IT processes. Because of our core competitive advantages, we believe that there’s nothing impossible in IT.
We're currently in search of Technical Engineers to join our team. We offer a holistic approach in honing the skills of our employees for them to gain the best exposure in their respective fields.
The Technical Engineer will take part in the implementation of business ventures in the field of IT Management Automation. S/he will demonstrate and deliver the technical capabilities of high value products and services including its flagship product, KASEYA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate technical capabilities of product through Demos and POCs (Proof of Concept)
- Support potential clients and deliver effective technical customer support: Identify, document, and troubleshoot issues to resolution and maintain high customer satisfaction; Architect an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's business and technical requirements
- Product Training: Conduct product trainings, certification trainings and the like
- Testing and Evaluating new technologies
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- We would prefer those with a background in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Since product training is part of the responsibilities, verbal and written communication is crucial
- CCNA, ITIL and Microsoft certifications are advantageous but not required
- Knowledge in MS Windows and Servers, Net infrastructure, VMWare, Microsoft SQL, Back-up & Network
- Basic programming skills would be an advantage
Perks of joining Network Manager:
- The opportunity to enhance skills in Technical Engineering which would surely boost the market value of the person in a very short period of time.
- Learning a new and up and coming technology in Kaseya.
- The experience of being part of a pioneering business and the learning that goes with it. This competency is a much sought after competency, as it provides the person a well-rounded knowledge in business to successfully implement one.
- The opportunity to make your contributions count and matter in the soonest possible time.
- The opportunity of being a part of something big and exciting.