1.Diploma or bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar
2. Ability to converse in English and Malay. Able to converse in Mandarin is an added plus point
3. Fresh Graduate or minimum 2 years of proven work experience as an end-user support role or similar
4. Basic troubleshooting knowledge in computer systems, programs, and hardware
5. Knowledge in customer relationship management (CRM) and task management software
6. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
7. Advanced collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
8. Able to learn quickly and adapt to new systems and processes
9. Effective written and verbal communication skills
10. Ability to prioritize and work under pressure with close attention to detail
11. High level of critical thinking and logical analysis
12. Ability to work with minimum of supervision and autonomy and have the awareness of when to share problems and seek advise
13. Able to work under pressure and meet respective datelines
14. Always keeps the highest standards or compliance and confidentiality
Roles and Responsibility
1. Manage support requests that can come through a range of networks, such as email, chat, and telephone. They must document issue severity, and they must utilize standard procedures to resolve issues. Analysts must also maintain support tracking systems.
2. Resolve Technical Issues: ability to resolve technical issues remotely. Proactively updating or by providing users technical documentation so that the user can better understand their systems.
3. Pro-active managing systems installations, update and upgrades and maintenance procedures to minimize or avoid service interruptions
4. Testing and analyzing IT system and software performance.
5. Accelerate Complex Cases: accelerate customer support requests to higher-level IT support specialists if they are unable to resolve a particular issue on their own. Analysts then provide specialists with details about the issue so that they can resolve it effectively.
6. Manage Service Documentation: Service Desk Analysts must maintain comprehensive records of issues relating to both software and hardware.
7. Time administration – service desk analysts require excellent time management and should be able to set priorities when covering multiple issues
8. Making recommendations to optimize system performance and to prevent future problems
9. Team partnership – service desk analysts routinely work with other IT personnel to resolve user issues, so they need to collaborate with team members and coworkers