Strategic Networks Inc Posted: 19 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- prepare test strategy applying industry-accepted practices;
- set metrics to measure the quality of delivery;
- plan and control the testing process: define the task lists for subordinates, schedule testing activities, calculate the testing budget, estimate test efforts;
- keep track of each tester’s performance: checking what kind of defects he or she is able to uncover and where there’s a tendency to miss out on bugs;
- pick candidates for QA positions and supervise them afterward;
- represent QA team at cross-department meetings and update the customer on the progress of testing activities.
- experience in automation testing to define which cases will benefit from this approach and where it’s better to test without spending time on automating;
- wide knowledge of testing approaches;
- profound understanding of the business area and the client’s requirements to determine a test strategy, test goals, and objectives;
- good project planning, task, and people coordination.