DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Effective communication and Skills
1. Meet with stakeholders to gather and understand QA requirements and needs.
2. Coordinate with different stakeholders to gather QA/testing and ensure its availability, integrity, and completeness. He/she must ensure the wholeness of the testing.
3. Ensure compliance with technology platform.
4. Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to proper entities
5. Record, Monitor, and track progress and efforts to resolve issues.
6. Effective and efficiently coordinated with all parties to resolve bugs.
Planning and organizing
1. Plan, Design, develop and implement testing plans for all software/applications, its changes, or as per required.
2. Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance and standards are achieved.
3. Draft and propose quality assurance policies and procedures.
1. Lead and manage all QA testing initiatives, activities, and/or projects.
Analytical and Critical Thinking
1. Develop and propose best practices for all software quality assurance and testing projects, including methods, automation tools, templates, scripts, and other materials needed for testing.
2. Plan, create, conceptualize, design, gather, do, acquire and ensure all resources for testing are available and ready.
3. Plan, conceptualize, strategize, design, execute, coordinate, and implement testing plans and actual test for products. Test may be SIT, Functional, Regression, UAT or other test as per required.
4. Do SIT, Functional, regression and /or individual testing.
5. Do User Acceptance testing.
6. Develop/create test data. Ensure test is data ready for testing.
7. Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of software, packages, services, and alike.
8. Process, review, document and inform the development team and other stakeholders of defects and errors
9. Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
10. Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meets end-user expectations.
11. Gather, clean, analyze, interpret, or translate process requirements, functions, technical requirements and alike to QA-specific testing scripts, criteria and alike.
12. Conceptualize, create, develop and implement complete testing scripts and scenarios.
13. Manage risks and potential impacts of the whole testing life cycle.
14. Oversee and ensure the success of testing by directly validating results.
15. In-depth understanding of QA and testing cycles, including but not limited to process flow, scripts, automation tools, etc.
1. Audit systems and deployments and identify areas of improvement for each testing or initiative.
2. Documentation of the whole QA / Test life cycle, including but not limited to process, testing scripts, results etc.
3. Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
4. Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
1. Understand QA and Testing initiatives, impact on business and ensure positive results of the testing.
Bachelor's / College Degree
Field of Study
Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
Audit & Taxation, Banking and Financial, IT-Software, Process Design & Control, Quality Assurance
Accounting/Audit/Tax Services, Banking, Financial Technology/Fintech, Information Technology
Certification / Professional License
(Knowledge, Skill, Ability)
In-depth skills using MS Application especially MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
Intermediate understanding of UAT, Manual, Quality Assurance, Mobile, Cross Browser Testing, Sprint Demo, Sprint Planning, Agile concepts.
Intermediate understanding of databases and applications such as but not limited to Java scripting, MS SQL, Oracle etc.
Intermediate understanding of SQL (standard-query-lang), scripting languages.
Intermediate ability to develop scripts for testing.
Strong attention to details. Keen to details.
Extensive experience in quality control preferred
Problem-solve in complex situations.
Ability to work under pressure.
Organized and well planned.
Ability to self-learn.
A systematic and sound approach to planning and organization.
Good and effective communication skills.
Good and effective time management and goal oriented.
Can work independently and long hours.
Effective in presenting, negotiating and communicating with all levels of the organization.