About the Role
As a Node.js developer highly capable to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions. To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js-based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
· Documenting Nodejs processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
· Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
· Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Nodejs development
· Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and functional programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Proficient in TypeScript and NodeJS, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in building APIs such as NestJS, ExpressJS
- Experience with web frameworks, NoSQL databases We use MiddyJSlike Express for serverless and Snowflake/MongoDB
- Experience with Writing Tests or Test-Driven Development
- Proficient understanding of API security standards
- Extensive experience writing unit and integration tests
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least three years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.