As our Head of Operations you will lead our 400 strong Customer Support Team in a 24x7 environment. You will be responsible for ensuring we have the team structure, resources and capabilities to consistently deliver to the expected service levels and customer experience standards across all channels. You will collaborate with stakeholders across the site to solve problems, deliver operational excellence and identify strategic priorities, using your experience to embed contact center processes and best practices.
- As a key member of the Site Leadership Team, you will participate in strategic planning to shape the customer support roadmap. Define the action plan, set clear objectives and understand the resources needed to deliver the expected results. Run regular business reviews to report on progress to plan.
- Drive a customer centric culture focused on consistently exceeding service levels and delivering industry leading customer experience for our users. Continually evolve service metrics to improve performance against key results. Adapt and innovate, optimising sales and retention opportunities.
- Motivate and effectively performance manage operations leaders to ensure delivery of overall targets. Develop team goals that compliment and contribute to business objectives and craft customised development plans to increase the bench strength of the team and help each person reach their full potential.
- Instill high performance expectations, increase visibility of the individual’s performance against expected metrics and standards. Ensure adherence to coaching and performance reviews to ensure individuals are supported and each team member is achieving our standards.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning, ensuring active mentorship and coaching at every level. Refine the people and performance management responsibilities of all leaders. Hold regular sharing sessions, huddles and calibrations to improve and share best practice.
- Deliver regular reports on operational performance to key stakeholders, analyze data and identify opportunities that improve performance, increase efficiency and eliminate risk. Use positive working relationships with peers to collaborate on cross functional improvement initiatives. Recommend strategies to optimise productivity, utilization and performance.
- Use deep expertise in contact centre tools and technology to drive an automation and efficiency agenda. Partner with Service Optimisation leadership to ensure operational goals are exceeded through effective forecasting, planning, scheduling, modeling and trend analysis.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills
- High levels of personal integrity, accountability and compliance
- A clear thinker with an open, transparent, inclusive communication and work style
- A business partner to direct reports, creating an environment of mutual trust and respect
- A leadership style rooted in collaboration coaching and best practice sharing
- A strategic thinker with high attention to detail who is willing to get their hands dirty
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- 15 years total work experience with clear career progression and growth in responsibilities
- 10 years of professional business management and people management experience
- 5 years specialising in BPO operations management at director level, managing 300+ people
- Six Sigma certification is preferable but not required
Years of Experience