We are looking for a Web Designer with strong UX/UI skills and coding skills to implement these designs. Working under our Senior Web Developer, you will help us improve the UX/UI of the company web platforms to provide a consistent set of interfaces and interactivity throughout all internal and external web applications.
• Design and prototype tools to create high-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes.
• Produce maintainable and robust code adhering to industry best practices while staying current with emerging UI trends and tools.
• Create data visualizations that translate complex quantitative finance concepts into accessible insights.
• Manage live websites by implementing design and content updates and functional enhancements upon request.
• Maintain and improve the functionality of real-time data displays, leveraging socket technology for seamless data streaming.
• Construct a seamless user experience by leveraging Client Management Service functionality for dynamic content alongside APIs/services built by backend developers.
• Construct, debug, and optimize simple SQL queries for data retrieval and management to ensure data integrity and performance.
• Conduct UI/UX testing, diagnose front-end issues, gather feedback from end-users, and iterate on design solutions.
• Engage with internal teams, external clients, and designers to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Collaborate with QA and Release engineers for comprehensive testing and smooth deployment.
• Keep all relevant documentation up to date for transparency and future reference.
Reporting to: Senior Web Developer
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
• Solid foundation in mathematics and statistics, particularly as they relate to financial data.
• Solid foundation of web standards, HTML5, and CSS.
• Solid expertise in responsive and adaptive design methodologies.
• Good experience in full-stack development with a strong portfolio in UI/UX design
• Good experience in AWS services pertinent to front-end development.
• Familiarity with build tools like Webpack/Rollup and task runners like Grunt/Gulp.
• Familiarity with developer tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket/GIT, version control systems, and CI/CD pipelines.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics and its integration possibilities.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with various teams.
Preferred Skills (Optional)
• Good experience with GraphQL, AWS Amplify, DynamoDB, and S3.
• Good experience with Content Management Systems.
• Solid expertise in tackling cross-browser compatibility challenges.
• Familiarity with backend technology, specifically Node.js.
• Familiarity with C#, Python, or other compiled/scripting languages.
Budget: up to P150,000
Medical coverage, and statutory benefits are included in the compensation
Discretionary bonuses payable in accordance with the firm's bonus system
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Time: PH time: 9:00 pm 6:00 am (8.00 am - 5:00 pm US EST during probationary period | After probationary period, by arrangement to include a crossover with US timezone working hours8.00 am - 5:00 pm US EST during probationary period | After probationary period, by arrangement to include a crossover with US timezone working hours)