The Customer Success Officer responsibility includes executing of all CSX functions, development of customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Their primary goal is to ensure client’s satisfaction in product utilization, support, and account management activities.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Creates business relationship with the client that promotes trust and partnership.
· Provides account management that promotes renewal retention and loyalty.
· Helps in developing, preparing and nurturing customers for advocacy. Educate the customers on new features and services.
· Helps to strategically incorporate customer feedback to the Management, advocating internally on behalf of your client’s needs.
· Serve as the escalation point for customer issues.
· Work closely with the training team to educate the client and create success stories with our solution.
· Work closely with the sales team to drive renewals and expansions.
· Ensure CSX plan and activities are aligned with the company mission and business objectives
· Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
· Demonstrated Customer Success, Customer Engagement or Services function for a product
· Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver results
· Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue
· Proven track record leading customer engagement with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts guide strategy and deliver positive results for customers.
· Demonstrated history of owning customer relationships, supporting implementation, renewal and upsell
· Self- starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast paced, deadline-oriented startup environment