HR NETWORK INC. Posted: 5 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for the overall operations of all the company’s channels;
- Ensuring that resources (human, IT, etc.) are in place to ensure service delivery.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures;
- Striving to resolve any problems that can arise from time to time, that can impact the service provision to the customer;
- Liaising with the company’s head office personnel on all matters pertaining to the seamless running and management of all the company’s channels;
- Providing documentation/reports as required by senior management, and
- Participating and representing the Agency in meetings (internal and external) as recommended by the Head of the Unit and Chief Executive Officer;
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in any related course.
- Must have at least 8-10-years of recruitment experience with at least 5 years of managerial experience. Overseas recruitment knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience in mass recruitment and client servicing is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable of POEA and DOLE rules and regulations.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Self-driven, highly motivated team leader and manager.
- Superior communication and customer service skills with a high level of professionalism.