Human Resource Executive
IE Consultancy Posted: 18 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Process payroll and maintain employee's payroll reports in accordance with Company's policies and procedures.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Manage HRDC grants and claims application process.
- Responsible for the process & preparation of employee movement letters (e.g. transfer, promotion, confirmation, employee verification, acceptance of resignation, etc.)
- Conduct employee onboarding.
- Assist in the process of Annual appraisal exercise. Proposal on yearly increment as well as bonus payout.
- Act as first point of contact for employee's HR related queries (e.g. e-leaves, company policies, employee benefits & entitlement, staff purchase).
- Prepare monthly reports and any other ad-hoc reports as required by the Management.
- Assist in Covid-19 Management – SOP / Covid-19 Cases handling / MOH & MKN compliance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Committed team player with excellent interpersonal skills.