Chief People Officer (HR Director)
Green Antz Builders Inc. Posted: 16 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Responsibilities and Duties
- Think strategically about employee recruiting, hiring, and retention
- Optimize the use of people analytics software to manage talent
- Conduct executive coaching and leadership training
- Lead benefits and retirement plan administration
- Develop and implement compensation strategy and planning
- Create and enhance diversity, equity and inclusion programs
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree or MBA preferred. Certifications in HR helpful, 15+ years of relevant business experience ideal.
- At least 10+ years of progressive leadership experience, with 2-3 year leading an HR function.
- At least 3 years experience managing people and teams, demonstrating a strong cultural awareness.
- Public sector, not-for-profit experience beneficial.
- Knowledge of M&A helpful.
- Solid knowledge of all facets of HR with specialized expertise in at least 2 areas. Broad and deep experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives or senior leadership.
- General business and financial acumen with the ability to develop and utilize HR data and metrics as they relate to and impact business topics in Finance, Legal, IT, payroll, and administration.
- Excellent communications skills - written, verbal and interpersonal - and an ability to tailor communication style to diverse audiences globally.
- Demonstrated capability in adapting and innovating HR practices and solutions and right sizing them to the needs of a fluid and fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
- Results-driven, agile, change agent with the commitment and confidence to assume a leadership role in an evolving complex environment.
*Drive initiatives with limited resources and roll-up your sleeves attitude to achieve desired results.
- Unquestionable personal integrity, fairness and credibility necessary to gain the trust and commitment of individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated success at cultivating strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and creating partnerships at all levels within the organization to achieve results.
- Empathetic and engaging individual, who listens well, is responsive, solutions focused and results oriented.