1. Manage day-to-day finance and accounting operations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, general ledger treasury/cash management and taxation.
2. Liaise with external auditors, banks and examiners.
3. Prepare Financial Statements, account schedules, management reports and other ad hoc analysis as may be required by the management.
4. Periodic review of employee payroll.
5. Ensure compliance with corporate reportorial requirements and statutory filings.
6. Oversee compliance with accounting policies and procedures and appropriateness / completeness of accounting records.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/ College Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking or equivalent.
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is an advantage
3. At least 5 years working experience in related field is required for this position.
4. Preferably accredited with the Board of Accountancy to prepare statutory Financial Statements in the Philippines
5. Proven working experience as Finance / Accounting Manager.
6. Well versed in Philippine local and national taxes, compliance with SEC, BIR and other statutory corporate requirements.
7. Knowledgeable in using ERP system particularly QuickBooks.
8. Strong problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
9. Willing to work in Makati City