• Compare bills to find inconsistencies.
• Produce and maintain expense records.
• Handle refund request forms
• Set up bank deposits.
• Add financial transactions to private databases.
• Verify the correctness of spreadsheets
• Continue to keep financial records, both digital and analog.
• Send invoices as necessary to clients and other partners
• Examine and submit payroll paperwork.
• Attend quarterly and yearly audits
Candidate must be a graduate of BA in Accounting, Finance, or another comparable discipline
Has experience of at least 4 years as an Accounting Assistant
Knowledgeable of fundamental accounting principles and financial regulations
Practical knowledge of accounting software and MS Excel (e.g., QuickBooks)
Skills in Organization
The capacity to deal with private, sensitive information
Willing to work in Makati City.
Flexible to work on Saturdays' schedule