• Provide support and Manages Windows Server Environment (ex. AD, DNS, DHCP) at Senior Level.
• Able to understand the use of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Performs changes related to Data Center moves on Wintel Platforms
• Manage and Support Exchange System and handles messaging task.
• Knowledgeable in O365, Email and messaging
• Documentation/creator for Knowledge- Bas SOP / OSM, User’s manual or guide, related standards, policies, procedures, and best-practices
• Micro Focus SMAX, Microfocus Universal Discovery, Radia, Manage Engine, and Op Manager
• Responsible for the daily operations and handling Incident management
• Provide superior customer service
• Knowledgeable in Best Practices of Microsoft Technology.
• Must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any IT related course
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing Windows Server, MS SCCM, and Microsoft tools
• Working experience in Distributed servers and OS environment is a MUST
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with business leads, and customers
• Results-oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept accountability for action.