Logistic Company, Subang Jaya
- Responsible in handling payroll, to ensure payroll records are updated, processed timely and accurately.
- Responsible in calculating of overtime claims, attendance allowances and incentives, etc.
- Administer and maintain the recruitment database and follow up on the letters and other employment related issues.
- Responsible to monitor and maintain employee leave and attendance record.
- Responsible in the administration of personnel transactions covering group insurance / medical administration.
- Maintenance of personnel files and records.
- Assist to update training matters and HRDF claims processing.
- Assist to conduct new employee orientation programs.
- To take charge of employee engagement projects and ad-hoc staff activities.
- To carry out other duties and responsibilities as are consistent with the role.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Computer literate
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed and meticulous