Customer Service cum Admin
IE Consultancy Posted: 8 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Meet & greet customers and attend customers enquiries timely, friendly and professionally from walk in until the customers leaves.
- Manage all reservations matters.
- Perform check in and check out procedure for treatment guests according to SOP.
- Handle all phone calls, text messages as well as emails in a timely manner.
- Handle payments and take care of the cash with high caution.
- Handle customer complains.
- Manage membership details.
- Prepare in house food and beverage for customers.
- Attend other party enquiries and pass message to relevant person in charge eg: suppliers, hotel management/ landlord, gov authorities, etc.
- Attend sales training and always well prepared with product knowledge and up to date sales info.
- Actively support deck sales and event matters including members invitations, deck set up, gift preparations, and at different locations when necessary as assigned by management.
- Keep the reception area and coffee bar clean and tidy.
- Constantly clean and clear serving tables after guests leave; wash and dry cups and dishes.
- General administrative work and key in reports as required by management.
- At least SPM holder.
- Able to speak good English and Bahasa Malaysia, and preferably other language / dialects such as Mandarin / Hokkien or Cantonese.
- High standards of personal appearance, well groomed.
- Well spoken in person and over the phone.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised with ability to multitask.
- Basic computer skill.