Techtronic Product Development Ltd Posted: 20 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Work with marketing, development partners and operational teams worldwide to develop packaging graphic design and product labels
- Collaborate with structural design teams to layout graphic for effective messaging and product shelf impact
- To handle photoshooting and image retouching for package design and development
- Meet milestones for design development and support all documentations of packaging project release
- Coordinate with outsourced design vendors and testing partners and effectively oversee all end to end processes to meet or exceed packaging design target within the timeline.
- Work with marketing, manufacturing and product development to standardize the package design format for efficient design process and development time.
- Handle artwork creation using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Develop packaging plans and coordinate tasks in a systematic way.
- Monitor work progress and make adjustment in minimizing design deviation
- Coordinate with Engineering & QA to complete cross functional tasks
- Work with packaging engineers to complete packaging artwork and maintain the packing BOM
- Work with testing team to verify material selection
- Work with marketing to provide total graphic solution
- Work with packaging suppliers for the effective cost solution
- Work with overseas operation partners for the artwork design and touch-up
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent
- 3 years relevant experience in packaging graphic design
- Creative and self motivated
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently using Adobe software
- Willing to relocate in Cebu City, Philippines