· SYSTEMS ENGINEER
· The candidate must possess a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering such as Systems, Electrical, Computer, Electronics and Communications Engineering or equivalent.
· He/she must have a working knowledge of IT systems.
· He/she must keep himself/herself update with the latest technology and terms of IT.
· He/she must have the strong ability to analyze data to identify computer processing and IT control issues.
· He/she must be knowledgeable of network installations, networking architectures, network implementation and the use of network administration tools.
· He/she must have the ability to design systems to creative and innovative thinking.
· He/she must have the ability to apply professional judgment balancing issues of costs, benefits, safety and quality.
· He/she must establish priorities, work independently and proceeds with objectives with minimum supervision.
· He/she must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
· He/she must have good technical writing skills.
· He/she must have the ability to handle multiple tasks when necessary and as directed by the supervisor.
· He/she must be professional and works with the highest degree of integrity.
· 918 Manila Teachers’ Building, UN Avenue, Ermita Manila. 1000
· The Systems Engineer is responsible for designing new and improving existing computer systems. He/She solves the problem of adapting computer hardware and software to meet end users’ needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manages routers, gateways and other network devices.
· Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
· Configures and manages active directory.
· Maintains the server to ensure excellent client as well as inter-office connectivity.
· Provides technical support on window platforms.
· Configures and manages network attached storage for database backups.
· Configures and manages anti-virus software.
· Performs technical evaluation and testing of newly acquired software.
· Performs other tasks assigned.
· Government Mandated Benefits
· Monthly Health Care Package
· Allowance up to 3,000 Per Month (Upon Regularization)
· Hospitalization Allowance
· Clothing Allowance
· Annual Medical & Health Check-up
· Annual Incentive Pay
· Comprehensive Retirement Package
· Overtime Pay
· 13th Month Pay
· Performance Bonus
· Fix 8-hour shift / With Saturdays
· Monday – Friday 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
· Saturdays 08:00 AM – 02:00 PM
For interested applicants
· Submit your most updated resume/CV to Sign Up to Apply