· ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
· The candidate must possess a degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
· Working experience within a complex financial services organization is an advantage but not required.
· Knowledgeable in processes such as general accounting, bank reconciliation and financial reporting.
· Must have a thorough understanding of best practice accounting.
· Proficient in computer applications and keen with details and facts.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Professional and works with the highest degree of integrity.
· 918 Manila Teachers’ Building, UN Avenue, Ermita Manila. 1000
· The Accounting Assistant is responsible for providing accounting and clerical support within the department. He/she handles accounts receivable duties and ensures that the files are complete and maintained.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the processing and recording of all transactions in branch and extension offices.
· Responsible in monitoring all transactions and corresponding accounting reports.
· Compiles reports such as withdrawals, collection, checks & closed ledgers of members.
· Prints daily reports including run-up and transaction summary for the day.
· Maintains files such as withdrawals, collection, checks & closed ledgers of members.
· Prepares recapitulation and posting of paymaster and regional remittances.
· Balances subsidiary ledger accounts such as capital deposit, savings deposit, consumption loan, and accounts payable-overpayment.
· Prepares bank reconciliation.
· Prepares and monitors transfer of members from extension offices.
· Prepares journal voucher.
· Prepares closing of deceased members.
· Receives transmittal from extension offices and other departments.
· Filing of other accounting reports and documents.
· Performs other tasks assigned.
· Government Mandated Benefits
· Monthly Health Care Package
· Allowance up to 3,000 Per Month (Upon Regularization)
· Hospitalization Allowance
· Clothing Allowance
· Annual Medical & Health Check-up
· Annual Incentive Pay
· Comprehensive Retirement Package
· Overtime Pay
· 13th Month Pay
· Performance Bonus
· Fix 8-hour shift / With Saturdays
· Monday – Friday 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
· Saturdays 08:00 AM – 02:00 PM
For interested applicants
· Submit your most updated resume/CV to Sign Up to Apply