They are seeking an experienced and strong payroll specialist with a proven track in Singapore end-to-end payroll
administration and tax compliance to join their team.
You will handle about 30 headcount payroll.
Work place is KL office , Suite 17.3, Level 17, Menara IMC,No.8 Jalan Sultan Ismal Kuala Lumpur W.P. Kuala Lumpur 50250 Malaysia
1. Process monthly payroll activities related to employee’s life cycle for example onboarding, confirmation, salary adjustment, promotion, transfer, contract conversion, and others.
2. Support pre-payroll activities, for example, to verify and confirm payroll changes from HR, ensure accurate employee records in the HR system
3. Manage the full spectrum of payroll-related functions (Tax clearance submission, monthly CPF submission, annual income tax submission, and other government-related grant applications and submission) for the region (Singapore)
4. Perform monthly payroll reconciliation and reporting to finance.
5. Provide advice on payroll and compensation inquiries on a prompt basis.
6. Ensure compliance with governments’ legislation law and audit requirements.
7. Participate in ad-hoc HR projects.
Why this role?
Good career advancement
Near the Monorail station (2min)
5 days Monday to Friday
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
2. Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in Payroll
3. Working experience over 30 headcounts in Payroll
3. Knowledge of Singapore payroll
1. Experience in Times payroll software will be an advantage.
1. Meticulous, responsible, and independent.
2. Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
*Face to Face interview max 2 times